Islam

Islam

Thursday 12 January 2017

Sincere repentance is one solution

Image result for muslimat bersolat

Question

It is true that I am very despair for what I made (for my mistake) Sorry; maybe I do not explain my problem very well. But I do not know English language very well. Now I wont to save myself from sins Allah help me Insha Allah, I know I have made a big mistake, but I do not ask that I slept with a man because I do not slept with a man and I do not see the immoral films I only have talk and write a letter to another man. (Please do not misunderstand me for my explain) My question is: Is Zina this sin I have made? Please answer me; I do not know what can I do. I do not said my husband for this mistake, is necessary to tell him? What is the avenge for this sin? Maybe suffocating with stone? If this is my avenge when can I pay for my sin? Above all others, I need for Allah's Forgiveness. I am very confused. I thought that, Allah do not forgive me, all my good things are reject from Allah. In my spine are only the bed things. Reject my prayer, my fast every thing. Why I thing all of this. These things are to make me very confuse. Please help me and answer me again.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

Whoever repents to Allah, Allah forgives him, no matter how great his sin is. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls. Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.}[39:53]. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said reporting from his Lord (Allah) that He said: O! Child of Adam if your sins reach the highest point in the sky (the greatest they could be) and you ask Me forgiveness, I forgive you and I do not mind. [ al-Tirmizi ]

The fact that a woman writes a letter to an alien man and talk to him is considered minor Zina, which leads to major Zina. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: The child of Adam has to have his share of Zina (no matter how well he/she endeavours to avoid it). The Zina of the eyes is the sight, the Zina of the ears is the listening, the Zina of the tongue is the talking, the Zina of the hand is the wrong-doing, the Zina of the foot is the walking and the heart desires and wishes. But this is materialized by the sex or ignored by it. [ al-Bukhari and Muslim ]

The person who commits the above stated kind of Zina is not given repulsive punishment (Hadd) for it. But the person who commits it should repent from it begging Allah to forgive him from the sin he committed.

On the other hand, the woman who happened to commit such a sin, does not have to inform her husband, she should instead conceal herself. It is not necessary to tell the husband. Repentance from this sin and indeed any other sin requires the following:

* The person gives up the sin completely.
* The person feels deep sorrow for the sin he/she committed.
* The person has firm resolution not to go back to this sin again.
* The fourth condition is to return or restore any rights he/she took or abused to the one from whom he took those rights or abused them.

As for the claim that Allah "will not forgive a particular sin", this is but Satan's insinuations.

Indeed Allah forgives all sins of people who truly and sincerely repent from their sins even if such sins are Shirk (polytheism) let alone minor sins like the one mentioned by the questioner.

Moreover, your committing this sin does not cause a rejection of your good deeds (prayers, fasting, etc.). On the contrary if you repent sincerely, the sins turn into good deeds. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.}[25:70]. 

Allah knows best.

-islamweb.net

No comments:

Post a Comment